- Registered on: 09/01/2010
- Last connection: 06/12/2014
- Arduino (CreateSubprojects, 01/15/2011)
- Artsy projects (CreateSubprojects, 01/15/2011)
- Atmel Programmer (Manager, Contributor, 11/09/2011)
- Chocolate Keyboard (Contributor, Reporter, 11/17/2010)
- CleanSpace (Developer, 01/24/2011)
- Convenience Scripts (Contributor, 07/24/2011)
- Electronics Lab (Manager, Contributor, 10/22/2011)
- Embedded Linux (Manager, Contributor, 06/13/2011)
- Erwiz - The entity-relationship wizardry (Manager, 09/05/2011)
- Etch-it (Manager, Contributor, CreateSubprojects, 06/26/2011)
- Events (CreateSubprojects, 07/11/2011)
- Graphix (Inkscape, ...) (Manager, Contributor, 07/12/2011)
- Greasemonkey script: Repage (Manager, Reporter, 01/17/2011)
- Hardware Projects (Manager, Developer, CreateSubprojects, 09/08/2010)
- iPhone (Manager, Reporter, CreateSubprojects, 02/04/2011)
- Lasertag Linux (Contributor, 08/25/2011)
- Mediawiki Related (CreateSubprojects, 08/25/2011)
- MW Registration Extension (Reporter, 03/13/2012)
- Openduino (Developer, Reporter, 09/08/2010)
- OpenMePi (Manager, 03/03/2013)
- plurio.net xml export (Contributor, 07/19/2011)
- Pure Code (CreateSubprojects, WikiAuthor, 01/15/2011)
- RaspberryPi (Developer, 10/28/2012)
- Smartphone Apps (CreateSubprojects, 01/15/2011)
- SpaceStatus WebApp (Reporter, 07/08/2012)
- Tagbot (Contributor, 08/25/2011)
- The Famous Electronics Workshop (Manager, 07/02/2011)
- Ubuntu Release Parties (Contributor, 05/27/2011)
- Up 4 Grabs (Contributor, 07/22/2011)
- USB2UART (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 10/24/2010)
Reported issues: 104
- 06:26 pm OpenMePi Feature #1437: Authentication module as a plugin
- Forgot to add this link: "Dynamic Plugins in Qt Application (C++)":http://michael-stengel.com/blog/?p=4
- 06:24 pm OpenMePi Feature #1437 (New): Authentication module as a plugin
- To make the system more flexible the authentication modules could be implemented as plugins so that any hackerspace c...
- 06:35 pm OpenMePi Task #1436 (New): Documentation needs to be filled for what helpers are very welcome :-)
- I've completed the design of the state machine and some structural aspects of the OpenMePi core. Some control flows o...
- 06:22 pm OpenMePi Project initiated
- The project OpenMePi has been initiated. It will replace OpenDuino which has been started as a simple alarm control b...
- 02:13 am RaspberryPi Bug #1418: Purpose of this project?
- A _discontinued board_ doesn't mean that you can't produce it yourself. Most probably such a board is open source wit...
- 11:40 am RaspberryPi Bug #1418 (Closed): Purpose of this project?
- If the purpose is to document Raspberry Pi-related stuff, it's fine. If you start to mix it with other linux-based bo...
- 12:05 pm Lët'z Hack! Discussion #1201 (New): Muling, thanks a lot!
- Muling did a great job when he moderated and mastered completely alone the last radio show. Nobody else in the studio...
- 11:59 am Lët'z Hack! Feature #848: Second Key
- One solution would be: hold the main key in the space.
- 10:09 pm Openduino Bug #993: Space status on the blog & wiki differ
- David Raison wrote:
> The status only changes when the space status changes. Thus not more than once or twice a d...
- 09:34 pm Openduino Bug #993: Space status on the blog & wiki differ
- What was the problem?
In my firefox add-on I notice that the status changes from green to grey and back quite often....
Also available in: Atom