- Registered on: 09/07/2010
- Last connection: 07/09/2014
- Arduino (CreateSubprojects, 01/15/2011)
- Artsy projects (CreateSubprojects, 01/15/2011)
- Atmel Programmer (Contributor, 12/05/2011)
- CleanSpace (Developer, 01/24/2011)
- Convenience Scripts (Contributor, 07/24/2011)
- Electronics Lab (Contributor, 10/22/2011)
- Embedded Linux (Contributor, 06/13/2011)
- Etch-it (Contributor, CreateSubprojects, 06/26/2011)
- Events (CreateSubprojects, 07/11/2011)
- Graphix (Inkscape, ...) (Contributor, 07/15/2011)
- Greasemonkey script: Repage (Reporter, 01/17/2011)
- Hardware Projects (Developer, CreateSubprojects, 09/08/2010)
- iPhone (Reporter, CreateSubprojects, 02/04/2011)
- Lasertag Linux (Manager, Contributor, 09/07/2010)
- Mediawiki Related (CreateSubprojects, 08/25/2011)
- MW Registration Extension (Reporter, 03/13/2012)
- Openduino (Reporter, 09/08/2010)
- plurio.net xml export (Contributor, 07/19/2011)
- Pure Code (CreateSubprojects, 01/15/2011)
- RaspberryPi (Developer, 10/28/2012)
- Smartphone Apps (CreateSubprojects, 01/15/2011)
- SpaceStatus WebApp (Reporter, 07/08/2012)
- Tagbot (Manager, Contributor, 09/08/2010)
- Ubuntu Release Parties (Contributor, 05/27/2011)
- Up 4 Grabs (Contributor, 07/22/2011)
- USB2UART (Reporter, 02/03/2011)
Reported issues: 42
- 12:35 pm Lasertag Linux Bug #1432: looks like it's not working with recent NVIDIA driver
- I'll check on my desktop at home. There are actually two possibilities: the new distribution uses the nouveau driver ...
- 08:12 am Openduino Bug #664: openduino components coming apart
- > setup has been redone, unfortunately still on a breadboard. With brand new sticky tape, which comes apart, again.
- 03:01 pm Openduino Bug #663: openduino malfunction
- Georges Toth wrote:
> It is not quite clear what you are referring to when you say "alarm triggered".
> Do you mea...
- 02:29 pm Openduino Bug #663: openduino malfunction
- Charel told me he had a simiar experience recently. Unfortunately he wasn't as lucky and didn't notice, triggering th...
- 10:07 am Openduino Bug #664 (New): openduino components coming apart
- The parts of openduino attached with double-sided tape are coming off the board and should be attached more firmly be...
- 10:06 am Openduino Bug #663 (Closed): openduino malfunction
- This morning (~09:40 09/03/11) the openduino triggered the alarm multiple times in a row for about 30 seconds as if s...
- 02:00 pm Openduino Feature #292: upgrade to support new front door lock
- I've noticed a bug today. When I tried to open the door the lock would not activate even though the leds were blinkin...
- 01:20 pm Lasertag Linux Revision f9af16f5: added screenshot folder which went missing during SVN to GIT switch
- 01:13 pm Lasertag Linux Revision 615ace56: major updates to readMe.txt
- 04:31 pm Tagbot Revision dadd90b9: fixed includes
Also available in: Atom